Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Wednesday 22 April 2009

A Cracking Initiative.






I was at the launch of a new initiative called the 4B's yesterday.

Tarbet on Loch Lomond was the venue and what a deal is on offer.

A shuttle bus will run from Balloch to Tarbet towing a cycle trailer. An all day ticket costing £4.00 for adults and only £2.00 for children ( including your bike) is the cost.

What a bargain!

The bus takes you right down to the shore of the Loch where you can hop on a ferry to the other side and link up with a myriad of cycle tracks.

I've done a bit of travelling in my time but I can honestly say that some of the most spectacular scenery on the planet is right here in Scotland.

If you want to know what's going on within the National Park, have a look a the Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park web site and get "on yer bike"!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I just returned home from Ireland a couple of weeks ago. But we are Scotland bound in 2010. I am keeping notes on all these wonderful places you mention. Thank you!