Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Thursday 6 November 2008

R.I.P. Wee Dug.



I'm always saying to people that nothing in life is forever.

Today was no exception. I had to take my faithful dog Cleo to the vet again as she had taken her most severe fit to date and was unable to walk. I was told by the vet, that there was little chance of her recovering and the most humane thing to do was to put her to sleep. She passed away very peacefully but it was a very emotional experience for me.

I remember getting her for my late mother back in 1990 from the cat and dog home. When mum passed away in 2005, she stuck to me like a limpet. She loved going in the car and especially to the pub. She got on well with everyone, there wasn't a bad bone in her body.

Here she is with some of her chums from the park and on a recent trip to Balmaha.


I hope she's got all the bones she wants now.