Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Thursday 24 December 2009

New Kid On The Bloc.


A few months ago, I got a familiar phone call from a doting mother telling me that her daughter was the best looking young lady in the world. I know what she meant as my two sons are the most handsome young men on the planet.

When young Robyn arrived at the studio, I immediately knew she would be great to photograph. In her case it was a bit more serious though. She was here to get a portfolio of photos that she would be submitting to become the "Face of Sophie Teenwear"
a UK wide competition run by high street fashion chain Internacionale.
They were looking for young, attractive, cool hip girls to promote their brand image.

It was difficult to believe that she had never been in a studio before and to cut a long story short, she won. Another interesting fact that came out of the competition was the other two winners were from Inverness. A hat trick for Scotland.

Robyn has now been signed up by top agency Superior Model Management and is looking to pursue a career in beauty therapy or hairdressing.

Not a bad wee start I'd say.

No comments: