Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Paul & Catherine's Big Day.






My young friend Paul, married his childhood sweetheart Catherine on 20 July 2007. Paul and Catherine met as teenagers. I had made it clear to Paul many years ago, that when he got married, I was taking the photographs, no arguments. Well, last year he gave me the date. It
was also the date of my birth.

I can tell you it was some wedding. Bonhill Parish, then off to Ross Priory on the Banks of Loch Lomond, what a setting, what a day. Great food, music and best of all, great company. It had been a fairly overcast day but later on as the sun was setting, I had to drag them down to the shore. What a finale to the photographic extravaganza, the cloud formation opened up and the shots to be had were spectacular. In the middle of the dancing and festivities I entered the main arena and totally unbeknown to me, I was presented with a birthday cake in front of all their guests. A totally humbling but greatly appreciated geture. I wish them all the best for the future.

No comments: