Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Saturday 1 March 2008

New Gallery.


I am in the middle of taking down my darkroom. This has been a hard thing for me to do
but you have to move on. Digital photography is now at a level where shooting film is
almost non existent. There were literally thousands of old negatives and prints in cupboards and drawers to sift through.

I found an old sheet of B&W negatives from 1994 that I remember going to print from at the time. They must have gotten buried and here they were again. Over the years I have taken quite literally thousands of shots of my sons but it is always great to find ones I forgot to print. Here they are in the snow. They both had a laugh when they saw it.

I am turning the old darkroom into a gallery as to many clients and friends have been telling me to sell my
prints directly. Over the last 32 years, I have accumulated over 500,000 images so maybe it's time to give it a go. Should be open for business in about two weeks.

No comments: