Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Wednesday 10 December 2008

One Of My Favourite Photos.




This photograph is one of a series I took during the shooting of a promotional video for Aberlour Whisky back in 1990. (My favourite single malt)

This is the stuff you cannot set up and it is always the best. As often said, "never work with children or animals", there is a lot of sense in that saying but when you get this kind of image, it makes you think.

The wee tom knew there was something good in the air and came over to investigate but it was all to much for him.

His day had still to come.

1 comment:

Tonykaku said...

and now that is one of my favorite "my favorite photos." does that make sense? one of my favorite photos was also from the early 90's and is one of the few photos i have hanging on the wall. i will try to scan it in (35mm back then) and add it to my blog, eventually.
happy new year. i am taking two months off so i will have some time to catch up on yours and Tom Morton's blog.