Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Tuesday 9 June 2009

It's A Small World Right Enough!



Back in December 2007 I was taking photographs on the Isle of Bute, of the islands re cycling operation. I was to hook up with Tony Edwards who was in charge.

Well, last weekend I was doing some publicity shots for Comrie Croft who have fantastic Swedish Katas for hire. Complete with wood burning stoves, this means you can camp out all year round.

When I arrived at one of them secreted away at the top of the wood I asked the family within if they would like to help me out by way of "modeling". After a bit of that "I recognise you from somewhere" chat, I was astonished to find it was Tony again.

Now, what are the odds of that happening ? He was telling me that since meeting him last, he is now working as a consultant with agencies around Scotland in the re cycling field.

Here he is back in December 2007 on a freezing cold day in re cycling mode on Bute and with his son Keir outside their Kata.

If you are looking for a weekend away from it all with all types of accomodation on hand check out the Comrie Croft web site.

It is a beautiful part of Scotland.

No comments: