Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Friday 20 May 2011

Early Summer.


I heard on the news this morning that nature had been fooled into thinking it was the middle of June due to the sunny weather that most of the UK has been having of late.

Apparently the lowest rainfall in decades has been recorded, well ask anyone here in Scotland if they would like to concur with that and you might get a different answer.

I have to say that a couple of weeks ago, we did have a fantastic week of sunshine but alas it was not to last and back came the rain.

The upside was that my back garden literally exploded with plants that I have to admit usually don't appear this early on. Climate change springs to mind.

Nature photography out of my office window, Scottish bluebell city!

No comments: