Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Friday 11 April 2008

1st Year Anniversary.





Well, I can hardly believe that a year has passed since my first blog posting.


I thought it would be fitting to resurrect that first entry. The legendary John Martyn, held a secret gig at the Bein Inn with his entire band. About forty of us lucky people were treated
to an absolutely brilliant set by the maestro. He played the whole of Solid Air which left everyone almost speechless.

He threw a towel over his head and "asked" us all to go home.

What a night!

1 comment:

Tonykaku said...

congratulations or as we say here in Japan, "omedetto". i downloaded Solid Air into my iPod for my trip to Japan and in honour of your one-year, i will listen to it tonite while i am trying to stay up to finally listen to the Tom Morton show. three weeks without Tom is a long time. three weeks without much English is a long time.