Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Wednesday 13 August 2008

126 Years Old And Still Going Strong.


I was really worried about my "wee dug" Cleo recently as she started taking funny turns. So off to the vet we went.

Whilst we were waiting for our consultation, I got into a conversation with a lady who's cat was cowering in a basket. She told me a pal of hers had spent over £ 2000
in vets fees for her dog.

According to her records, the vet told me she will be 18 years old in September. Now in doggie years, that makes her 126. I couldn't believe she was that old as she belts all over the place like a spring chicken.

She is now on a course doggie Diazepam to "calm her down" and the funny turns have stopped. A bargain at £51.00 and that included a blood test.

I hope I'm still running around like her when I'm 126.

1 comment:

Tonykaku said...

i hope i can meet your wee dug one day. nice poochtrait. ok, perhaps it is not a real word. . . i was trying to combine a word for dog with portrait.