Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Monday 9 February 2009

Foxy Lady !








The snow that has been hitting the rest of the country for the last week, finally made it to Glasgow.

I went over to the south side of the city on Sunday for a walk around Rouken Glen Park and witnessed something I had never seen before. It is well known that the city has a huge population of what have become known as "urban foxes", these usually secretive animals are rarely seen during the day. I spotted this one in the walled garden of the park,munching on what looked like an old sandwich. The poor thing was obviously starving
but was still very wary of me and didn't hang around for to long.

For you bloggers in warmer climes, I have posted up some shots of what happens when the temperature drops below freezing.

Anyone in the Caribbean looking to swap places for a couple of weeks?

No comments: