Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Monday 11 May 2009

Great Gig.
















Over the years, I have covered everything from the Rolling Stones to Take That when Robbie Williams was with them. There have been great gigs and woeful gigs.

Last Wednesday night I was on the guest list for a gig at the Old Fruitmarket thanks to Gill at The Scottish Music Centre. I was unsure of exactly what I was going to see, but am I glad I could make it. My old pal Tom was compere for the night. On the line up were bands from Spain, Prince Edward Island and a mixture of Finnish and Norwegian, respectively, Felpeyu, Vishten and Frigg.

They were all exceptional and the night finished with all three bands doing a tune together on stage.

A fantastic night of brilliant music !

No comments: