Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Saturday 2 May 2009

The Semi-Final.








Last Thursday afternoon I raced out to see Hermitage under 16's in the semi-final of the Glasgow schools cup.

I missed the first few minutes due to heavy traffic and when I arrived on the touchline I was told that number two son Andrew, had scored almost from kick off.

The opposition, Bearsden however were not taking it lightly and the match was all square at half time despite them hitting the crossbar.

With about ten minutes left on the clock, Andrew got a peach of a through ball and leaving a Bearsden defender in his wake, flicked a shot past the goalie and it was 2-0
to Hermitage.

The final is a week on Saturday and if they win, it will be a hat trick for the boys in this event.




















I can't wait!

No comments: