Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Monday 17 September 2007

Glendaruel Or Bust.







On Saturday night I was asked to cover a 35th wedding anniversary in the Glendaruel Village Hall. I set off early thinking I would enjoy a walk with my wee dog in all the fabulous scenery in that neck of the woods. Wrong! It was tipping it down all day. I stopped at the visitor center at he bottom of the " Rest and Be Thankful" and thought the two chainsaw sculptures were very clever. Shortly after, a couple appeared from the trees and I wondered who was taking who for a walk. I stopped at the top of the "Rest and Be Thankful" and took a shot looking down. See what I mean about the weather ? Spectacular nonetheless!

The party was brilliant but as it was a private affair I'll not be showing any of the photos.

No comments: