Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Friday 18 September 2009

Royal Visit.



Now here is something I have not done since my days as a news photographer, a Royal visit.

I have no idea how many I have covered over the years but what I noticed here was the lack of media interest. Only the local paper was in attendance. This must be due to the swingeing cuts across the media in general due to the recession. In bygone days, there would have been a posse of cameramen and reporters.

HRH Prince Edward was visiting the premises of one of my clients ACE Recycling in Alloa. He was shown around by MD Malcolm McArdle and stopped off to chat with several members of the staff.

After a quick presentation he was whisked off to his next engagement and it was business as usual.

No comments: