Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Friday 24 June 2011

"The Bridge Over The Atlantic!"



I have recently started up on twitter and have to admit, it is very interesting from both a social and business point of view.

A few days ago I spotted a tweet from a chauffeur company where I saw a mention of the Bridge Over The Atlantic which connects the magical Seil Island with the mainland.

It wasn't so much the bridge I remembered from my last visit when I was doing photos for a travel piece, it was this fantastic old BSA motorbike parked up opposite the restaurant on the other side of it.

Anyone out there know its model?

I think it's vintage is from the around 1920 but I couldn't find the owner to ask.

And by the way if you have never been to Seil Island, just go!

No comments: