Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Tuesday 13 November 2007

My Worries Are Over ?


This could be my last blog before I set off for Antigua.

Yes, arrived in the mail this morning, notification that my name has come up in the Hispanic Lottery. My agent bought the ticket for me and all he wants is a measly 10%. I am truly minted. All I have to do is phone a geezer called Dr Mark Luis in Spain to arrange for the transfer of the cash into my bank account.

How much I hear you ask ? Well, I'm not supposed to tell you until my claim has been processed but I can't resist...... 815.510.00 Euros. Now I'll have to get going as I have to register before 2nd December or my money will be returned as unclaimed to the
Ministry of Hacienda.

Now we can't have that, can we ?

No comments: