Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Friday 23 November 2007

Studio Stuff.





Craig and Christina arrived last night for a shoot. They made it clear that they were looking for something "stylish" or "different". It reminded me of the type of request hairdressers get all the time.


I have been aggressively marketing the studio over the last few months and it is proving to be very interesting. It's great to see the reaction of people when they see the results on screen. The beauty of high resolution digital photography is that you get to see the results within five minutes of the shoot finishing. You then choose only the images you want. No waste, no film, chemistry and mountains of prints. Fantastic for everyone. I have to admit, I do miss the darkroom and occasionally go in for a nostalgia break.

Here are a few shots from the dozens taken. Craig and Christina were great to work with and very happy with the results, so was I.

No comments: