Todays Picture

Todays Picture
Squinty Bridge Glasgow

Friday 9 November 2007

Time Marches On !






Where do all the years
go?

They say there is a first time for everything, well it was the first time I had been driven anywhere with my eldest son Roddy at the wheel. We drove around for a while on a dark night in Helensburgh and I have to say, it was like driving with a veteran. He has already passed the theory side of things and going on his performance the other night, the rest should be a doddle.I still can't believe that it is over seventeen years since he was photographed at five days old. Yes that's him he's holding.

My other son Andrew, while all this was going on, was practicing his guitar. " I'm learning off the web dad", was his comment. Next day he was off playing footy and managed to pick up a yellow card for kicking the ball in the air, caused he told me, by frustration. Aye right.

No comments: